The Indian hatchback market includes a wide range of possibilities for all types of new car customers. Recently, international players such as Renault and others have begun offering excellent compact automobiles at affordable costs. One such example is the KWID, which has been an enormous success for the company. The new Renault KWID Climber edition, which is eye-catching on the road, has recently been introduced by Renault.
10 Reasons to Buy the Renault Kwid
Renault Kwid, also known as India’s favourite automobile, revolutionizes the compact car sector. It is inspired by the SUV concept, with its comprehensive price, bespoke interiors, intelligent features, and efficient drive performance. So, if you’re in the market for a new compact hatchback, here are the top ten reasons why this new model could be the one for you: –
- The stunning look and flawless design: The Renault Kwid catches your attention with its sleek, elegant, and fluid style. The LED DRLs on the top and the headlamps on the bumper’s side, together with a beautiful grille in the centre, contribute to a fantastic front fascia. At first glance, this indeed captures your gaze.
- Spacious cabin: The Renault Kwid’s extraordinarily roomy front and rear cabin space is one of its best characteristics. As a result, you’ll get the ultimate driving comfort and plenty of room to stretch your legs.
- Excellent performance: If you enjoy speed, you will undoubtedly enjoy this vehicle. However, even at high speeds, it delivers remarkable highway performance. It means that even while you’re driving at a breakneck clip, the car doesn’t exhibit any strains or hiccups. This is one of the most desired characteristics that most people seek in a vehicle.
- Feature-rich cabin: The Renault Kwid comes standard with various safety, infotainment, and convenience features that set it apart from the competition. Each variation includes a driver airbag, a seat belt reminder, retractable rear seat belts, and central locking. Furthermore, the front ELR seat belt with pretensioners and load limiters makes every journey safer. Simultaneously, the high mount stop lamp provides complete peace of mind, while the Traffic Assist Mode assists the automobile in moving forward in heavy traffic while remaining stable on hills.
- Higher fuel efficiency:The primary concern of today’s drivers is finding a highly fuel-efficient vehicle. So, when you get your hands on a Renault Kwid, you can rest assured that it won’t eat a lot of fuel.
- Ample boot space: Another great advantage that you enjoy when buying Renault Kwid is ample boot space. There always be space for these in your vehicle, regardless of how many guests you pick up or how much luggage you bring.
- Option of AMT: One of the most significant plus points of the new Renault Kwid Climber is its optional automatic or AMT (automated manual transmission) gearbox. The KWID Climber AMT is an outstanding urban vehicle. Instead of a traditional gear lever, it has a small fascia-mounted knob that frees up even more space between the front two seats.
- Navigation pack: The Renault KWID’s spacious ergo innovative cabin features a user-friendly 17.64 cm Touchscreen MediaNAV Evolution that combines Android Auto, Apple CarPlay, Push-to-Talk, and Video Playback and is complemented by your smartphone via two front speakers.
- Sporty capabilities:The sporty look inspired by Duster, the broad black wheel arches, length under 4 meters, and this hatchback’s significant ground clearance make it compatible for challenging roads. If you’re tired of your regular small car and want to try something new, the new Renault KWID Climber checks all the boxes.
- Value for money: Competitive pricing is the aspect that gives the clear leading edge to Renault’s latest innovation. With a series of advanced features like never before in an entry-level hatchback, one can get the top variant of Kwid at a price tag of just ₹ 4.07 lakh.(as on Oct2021).
The Renault Kwid has excellent potential to provide good value to its owner. It has several areas of strength like its exterior styling, an intense power train, good ride quality, confident and secure dynamics, decent feature set and a host of unmatched options in the segment.
Do you want to book a new Renault KWID Climber? Renault Benchmark Motors promises to deliver you only the best quality cars. So just let us know your preferred Renault, and we will assure you of the hassle-free car buying experience. For further information, please get in touch with your nearest Renault Benchmark showroom or visit our website.