As per the ARAI Testing Certification, Kiger is equipped with a world-class turbocharged 1.0L petrol engine, which offers more performance and a sporty drive, but also boasts the best-in-segment fuel efficiency of 20.5 KM/L. This festive season, it becomes the most fuel-efficient B-SUV to buy.
The Renault Kiger is powered by a three-cylinder turbocharged 1.0-litre petrol engine that produces 100 PS and 160 Nm (5-speed manual: available between 2800-3600rpm). Here is why you need to get a Renault Kiger this season:
- At a starting price of Rs 5.64 lakh (as on Dec2021), the Renault Kiger is available with two engine options: 1.0L Energy and 1.0L Turbo. It has two pedal options: AMT and CVT, as well as three Multi-Sense drive modes that provide versatility in terms of fuel efficiency and performance (Eco, Normal and Sport). Customers can pick between five trim levels: RXE, RXL, RXT, RXT (O), and RXZ.
- Each version is designed with the segment’s client requirements and needs in mind, and all trims are reasonably priced. Customers benefit from a significant discount at every level, and higher variations also have the option of selecting an attractive dual-tone combination.
- The Renault Kiger is one of the segment’s most elegant, attractive, and feature-packed vehicles. A chrome grille, pure vision tri-octa LED headlights, alloy rims, LED taillights, C-shaped LED taillights, diamond-coated alloy rims 16-inch, two-tone body colour options, and more highlight the SUV’s style.
- Renault KIGER is a breakthrough product targeted at the centre of India’s automotive industry, with its distinctive Coupe SUV style, outstanding space/utility, smart features, and world-class dynamic engine. Renault KIGER is making its impact in worldwide markets after establishing itself as a sporty, smart, and stunning B-SUV in India.
- Renault has unveiled the new RXT (O) variation of the KIGER as part of its 10th Anniversary Celebrations, together with various enticing schemes and discounts for all existing and future customers.
- Renault has announced special deals for customers, offering up to INR 130,000 in incentives on various versions throughout its vehicle line. During this time, these discounts are available when purchasing a new Renault vehicle. In addition to the foregoing, the company has launched ten unique Loyalty Rewards to commemorate the tenth anniversary, with maximum loyalty rewards of INR 110,000, which are in addition to regular customer offers.
Renault India Pvt. Ltd. is Renault S.A.S. France’s wholly-owned subsidiary. Renault India automobiles are produced at a plant in Oragadam, Chennai, with a production capacity of 480,000 vehicles per year. Renault India also has over 500 sales and 530 service touchpoints across the country, including 250+ Workshop On Wheels outlets with industry-leading sales and service excellence.
Renault India’s product line and services have received widespread praise from customers and industry experts, with the company collecting more than 60 awards in a single year, making it one of the most decorated automobile companies in India.